Apatite Bracelet | 925 Sterling SIlver & 18K Gold Vermeil
Apatite crystals help awaken and guide your sense of clarity and self expression. This gem will help you maintain a delicate balance between your dreamy self and the craziness of this modern world. Apatite is such a special stone because it will always bring you to your true self, which is key to opening up to tremendous possibilities of this universe.
Add a pop of color to your jewelry collection with this beautiful apatite bracelet. Featuring a delicate chain made of high-quality 925 sterling silver and adorned with stunning apatite beads, this bracelet is the perfect accessory to elevate any look. The 18K gold vermeil finish adds a touch of luxury to this dainty piece, making it perfect for both casual and formal occasions.
Whether you're looking to treat yourself or searching for the perfect gift, this apatite bracelet is sure to impress. Don't miss out on the chance to own this unique and beautiful piece of jewelry.
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver, 18K Gold Vermeil
- Stone: Apatite
- Side Stones: Cubic Zirconia
- Chain Type: Link Chain
- Diameter: 17cm
- Chain Length: 13cm+ 4.5cm
- Handmade item
What's Gold Vermeil?
Gold Vermeil (VUR-MAY) is genuine 925 sterling silver that is carefully plated with a thick layer of 14K-18K gold.
- Gold vermeil uses premium materials (silver and gold) which allows for more affordable quality jewelry than just solid gold without sacrificing the look of your jewelry.
- Vermeil jewelry is so in right now. It strikes the perfect balance between quality and value. Vermeil is different than gold plating, and even though they share similar aspects, vermeil has a much higher quality, durability, and desirability.
From the moment you browse our website to the first moment you try your new jewelry on, our Gurus are here cheering for you. We are here if you have questions or concerns, we are here to sprinkle your order with magic and love.
Our mission is to empower women by introducing bold pieces and encouraging them to express themselves freely.
We do a happy dance when you reach out to us, because that's why we are here!