Blue Aberdeen - 14K Gold Vermeil Ring
Carefully selected and crafted Blue Apatite surrounded by beautiful sparkles to help awaken and guide your sense of clarity and self expression. This gem will help you maintain a delicate balance between your dreamy self and the craziness of this modern world. Apatite is such a special stone because it will always bring you to your true self, which is key to opening up to tremendous possibilities of this universe.
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver, 14K Gold Vermeil
- 360º Hand Mirror Polished.
- Stone: Blue Apatite (5mm x 7mm)
- Setting type: Prong Setting
- Shape: Pear
- Side Stones: Cubic Zirconia
- Open circumference ring, so you can make it smaller or bigger (this makes it perfect for stacking!)
- Handmade item, ideal for a thoughtful gift.
What's Gold Vermeil?
Gold Vermeil (VUR-MAY) is genuine 925 sterling silver that is carefully plated with a thick layer of 14K-18K gold.
- Gold vermeil uses premium materials (silver and gold) which allows for more affordable quality jewelry than just solid gold without sacrificing the look of your jewelry.
- Vermeil jewelry is so in right now. It strikes the perfect balance between quality and value. Vermeil is different than gold plating, and even though they share similar aspects, vermeil has a much higher quality, durability, and desirability.
From the moment you browse our website to the first moment you try your new jewelry on, our Gurus are here cheering for you. We are here if you have questions or concerns, we are here to sprinkle your order with magic and love.
Our mission is to empower women by introducing bold pieces and encouraging them to express themselves freely.
We do a happy dance when you reach out to us, because that's why we are here!